Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To Whom it May...Wildly Entertain :]

To those of you that understand this reference, well you're probably laughing as hard as I was when I saw this. To those that don't, explaining would take to long so I'm simply going to mention that you shoud broaden your entertainment choices. Anyway, I found this and I think its simply fantastic (not that the woman was injured of course) so I shared it with my friend (yep, citing you and everything KammyCakes (yep I did just use KammyCakes)) and we decided it was 100% blog worthy so vuala, here it is. :]


1 comment:

  1. By the way, I feel as though I should mention that this was cut out of the Strib, and I did not have time to read the accompanying article. The headline, however, I have taped above my desk :]

    ReplyDelete