Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Journalism. If what I'm doing right now even counts.

So I'm in journalism right now and I've already finished everything we're supposed to be working on.
And Motes left the room.
Which means I have nothing to do.
So I'm blogging.
Yay?
I found myself this morning considering which of the colleges I was going to attend next year. Not to unusual, only it wasn't brought on by stress or anything like that. I was just drinking coffee...and realized I was considering making my moving decision based solely on Safari Cup (best coffee around, brought strait from Tanzania. So strong, sooo yummy). Aaand then I realized I was considering making the decision about where to go to school and where to live for the next four years based on Chicago's greatest little coffee shop.
Oops? What can I say, its delicious coffee. And if I don't end up in Chicago, I may have to visit there first to buy about twenty pounds of their beans to make my own coffee. And then make return trips every couple months to deplete the small amounts of cash I'll actually have.
I'm thinking this could prove problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment